Here are my reading stats for the month of April.
Not as impressive as March but good enough given some other priorities that took time away. Overall, quite happy at having completed 16 books this month!
Also since I’ve been scouting books for my #BookReviewBlogChallenge, most of the books I chose were of stellar quality, leading to the high-score ratings this month!
Monthly Reading Stats
- Audiobooks: Re-read couple of chapters to refresh my memory on some wonderful books.
- Ebooks: 12 books, including 5 ARC from #NetGalley! 🙂
- Books: 4 books totaling 1,232 pages.
- Avg. Rating: 4.75*
Not rating these, since I read them last year, but just wanted to review some chapters of interest.
- Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World. David Epstein. 1:45 hrs
- Creating Personal Presence. Dianna Booher. 2:00 hrs
- Whatever Works. Thalma Lobel. 4* ARC
- Logging Off. Nick Spalding. 5* ARC
- Your Next 5 Moves. Patrick Bet-David. 4* ARC
- The Mighty Warrior Kings. Philip Potter. 4* ARC
- To Bed the Baron. Emma Leech. 5* Pre-order.
- Think like a Rocket Scientist. 5* ARC
- Mirror Work. Louisa Hay. 4*
- Time to Break Some Rules Sweetie. Rebecca Pavlik. 5*
- Sapphire Beach Cozy Mystery – Volume 1. Angela K Ryan. 5*
- Influencer. Brittany Hennessy. 4*
- Iris Apfel: Accidental Icon. Author = Iris Apfel. 5*
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. Robert Cialdini, PhD. 5*
- The Husband Hunters. Barbara Cartland. 5. 119p.
- The Greatness Guide2. Robin Sharma. 5. 244p.
- The Accidental Creative: How to be Brilliant at a Moment’s Notice. Todd Henry. 5. 242p.
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World. Tim Ferris. 5. 627p.
Until next time, Adieu and Happy Reading!