Here are my reading stats for the month of May.
Monthly Reading Stats
- Audiobooks: Not much in this segment, a mere 35 minutes but spent with my husband who redeemed an Audible credit.
- Ebooks: 9 books, no completed ARCs. ☹ However, one was a pre-order from Emma Leech which I gleefully read up the very day it was released! Hurrah!
- Books: 3 books totaling 1,577 pages. The page count is high thanks to 2 really fat books.
- Avg. Rating: 3.88*
Even though I am only 25% through the book, I do want to rate it at a 4 on 5, due to the excellent beginning.
- You are a Writer. Jeff Goins. 4/5. 00:35 hr.
- To Ride with the Knight. Emma V Leech. 4.5*
- The Overdue Life of Amy Byler. Kelly Harms. 5*
- Finding Home. Jackie Weger. 3*
- A Little Bit Cupid. Box set, multiple authors. 3*
- You are a Badass. Jen Sincero. 4*
- Next Door to a Star. Krysten Hager. 4*
- Supreme Leadership Mentors. Alinka Rutkowska. 4*
- Write and Grow Rich. Alinka Rukowska, Adam Houge & Alexa Bigwarfe. 5*
- Rebel Talent. Francesca Gino. 4*.
- 365 Days of Fibbing. Nirupama PRV. 5*. 434p.
- Tribe of Mentors. Tim Ferris. 4*. 627p.
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy. 2nd Ed. 5*. 520p.
Until next time, Adieu and Happy Reading!