March 8th is International Women’s Day, so this month is dedicated to all the amazing women authors out there, as well as books that advocate for women. Below is my reading list for the month, so also hoping to accomplish a good chunk of my reading goals and “clear the clutter” Goodreads challenge. So many birds with one stone! 😉
March 2020 Reading list
- Presence, by Amy Cuddy.
- Women Still Don’t Get the Corner Office. Author Lois Frankel.
- Squeezed by Alyssa Quart
- America for Beginners. Author = Leah Franqui. (Fiction)
- Head over Heels, Lila Monroe. (Fiction)
- Husband Material. Author = Emily Belden. (Fiction)
- You are a BadAss, by Jen Sincero.
- 365 Days of Facebook. Author = Nirupama. (Fiction)
- Achtung Baby, by Sara Zaske.
- You Woke up Worthy, Britny West.
- To Winter at Wildsyde, by Emma Leech. (Fiction)
- Mirror Work, Louisa Hay.
- The Profitable Content System, by Meera Kothand.
- Evening is the Whole Day. Preeta Samarasan. (Fiction)
- HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Women and Leadership. Harvard Business Review.
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women. Barbara Stanny. Non-fiction business.
- The Big Book of Juices. Natalie Savona. Health & Living.
- Why Not Me? Mindy Kaling. Non-fiction business.
- The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae. Stephanie Laurens.
- The Marriage Clock: A Novel. Zara Raheem.
Comments are closed.